2019 Atammayatarama Meditation Retreat Schedule
Weekend Meditation Retreat Daily Schedule
- Arrive at the monastery and check-in by 6:30pm
- 7:00pm – Orientation
- 7:30pm-9pm – Chanting, Dhamma Talk, and Meditation
- 9:00pm – Self-practice or Retire to Sleeping Arrangements
- 5:00am Morning Wake-up Bell, Self-practice
- 6:00am – Morning Chanting and Meditation
- 7:00-8:0 am – Lite Continental Breakfast and Break
- 8:00-11:00am – Dhamma Talk and Group Meditation
- 11:00-12 Noon – Mindfulness Lunch
- 12:00-1:00pm – Break
- 1:00-2:00 – Dhamma Talk/Practice time
- 2:00-4:00pm – Walking Meditation Instruction and Practice
- 4:00-6:00pm -Sitting and Walking Meditation Practice
- 6:00-7:00 – Setup for Evening Service or Silent Mindfulness
- 7:00-8:15pm – Evening Chanting and Meditation
- 8:15pm-9:00pm – Tea Break and Dhamma Talk
- 9:00pm – End of Retreat, if staying overnight you can continue your practice.
- If staying overnight please get up before 8 am to remove your sleeping arrangements.
- 9:30 – Join the Monastery’s Sunday Service. (Optional)
Dear Venerable Phra Kru Sithithammavitath and Executive Board Members, I would like to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to assist you in applying for the construction permit to build the Thammagosajarn Meditation Hall (the Sala). The construction of the Sala is now completed, and we have received the ‘Final Construction Approval’ to use the Temple. […]
An interview with Ajahn Ritthi Thirajitto of Atammayatarama Buddhist Monastery by Santidhammo Bhikkhu Background information: Ajahn Ritthi is the Abbot of Atammayatarama Buddhist Monastery in Woodinville, Washington. He is a monk and Dhamma teacher of the Theravada Buddhist tradition. Theravada, literally the “Way of the Elders”, is the original practice established by the historical […]
This post uses the native WordPress gallery feature. The gallery will also show up on the Galleries page template since this post is not set to exclude it from that area.