- Opening hours: Daily from 6 am to 7 pm
- The best times to call the Monastery are
- between 8 AM and 10 AM
- between 1 PM and 7 PM
- Meditation and Dhamma Discussion meet on Wednesday at 7PM at Atammayatarama Buddhist Monastery in Woodinville
- Religious Ceremony meets every Sunday at 9:30AM at the monastery in Woodinville.
- You are welcomed to join morning and evening prayers at 6am and 6pm.
- Driving North or South on I- 405 take the WA-522 EAST exit (exit 23) and merge onto WA-522 EAST . This Exit is about 10 miles north of Belluvue, Wa. and about 6 miles south of the I-5/I-405 interchange in Lynnwood.
- Take the 2nd exit which is NE 195TH ST and turn right on NE 195TH ST.
- This will turn into NE NORTH WOODINVILLE WAY which will turn into NE 185TH ST/NE WOODINVILLE DUVALL RD. You will travel about 3 miles on this road.
- Turn Left on 176TH AVE NE and drive for about 1/2 mile. The entrance to the Atammayatarama Monastery is on the left. You will see a sign 19301.
- Proceed up the driveway to the parking area.