Vipassana Retreat schedule:
- May 26th – 28th (Friday/Sunday) led by Ven. Santidhammo
- June 24th Day of Mindfulness (Saturday) in Thai language.
- July 28th – 30th (Friday/Sunday) led by Sakula-Mary from Portland
- August 26th Day of Mindfulness (Saturday)
- September 22nd – 24th (Friday/Sunday)
The Weekend Vipassana Retreat starts on Friday at 7 pm through Sunday at 9 am. The Day of Mindfulness starts on Saturday at 9 am to 9 pm.
Registration for each Retreat is available the 1st of the month for the Retreat. To register for this months Retreat please follow this link: Retreat Registration
To learn more about what to expect on our Retreats, please read the following Guide: ABM Retreat Guide
Thank you for your interest in the Wat Atamm Retreats, I hope you can find time to attend a Retreat this year.